Need A Mask?
#MutualAidMasks distributes masks to residents of Monroe County, Indiana regardless of ability to pay.
If you have donated, Thank You!
If you haven't and you can, please do.
If you haven't and you can't, no worries, #WeGotYou!
Request a #MutualAidMask Below
#SpreadLoveNotGerms #NoFiltersButMaskFilters #MasksAreHarmReduction #MaskUP
Current Distribution Guidelines
**UPDATED IN RESPONSE TO THE IMPENDING LIFT OF THE STAY-AT-HOME ORDER IN MONROE COUNTY, IN ON MAY 15th, 2020**
As we are attempting to supply masks no cost to folks we have been forced to set up guidelines for what we can give out at this time:
1. Masks for whole families who have individuals who are exhibiting symptoms.
2. Masks for immunocompromised individuals.
3. Masks for senior citizens.
4. Masks for healthcare workers.
5. Masks for essential workers
6. Masks for 1 family frontliner for supply runs.
7. Masks for Frontline Healthcare Workers’ entire families
8. Masks for all workers returning to work
9. Masks for all children of workers returning to work
Thanks for Understanding. We're trying to keep as many people safe as possible as quickly as possible. As need decreases or we are able to catch up, guidelines will change.
If you are able to donate for your masks, or for supplies to keep us going please consider donating to our cause.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs"
Keep spreading the love! Stay Safe! Mutual Aid Masks
Need A Mask?
Please get your measurements and shoot us an email! We'll get back to you as soon as were not sewing!
To get a good estimate of the size mask you wear we need you to take a measurement like in the photo. Use a tape measure or piece of string (then measure against a ruler, etc.) to measure the distance from between your eyes to the soft spot right behind your chin bone. If you do not have access to a measuring tape or ruler, please message us anyway, we can talk you through a fitting, but measurements ensure the best fit!